Copyright 2012 David Glasco
Austin, TX 78726
I have been diving for over 12 years and an instructor for 6
I am certified to teach a number of classes from Open Water
Diver to Dive Control Specialist. I also teach a number of
specialty classes which include Boat, Computer, Deep,
Photography, Equipment, Navigation, Night, Buoyancy, Search
and Recovery, Stress and Rescue, and the Science of Diving.
See www.scubadave.org for more details.
A couple of my interests
David Glasco, Ph.D.
I have been competing for almost four years, completing
the following triathlons:
- Republic of Texas, Corpus Christi, TX 2013
- Longhorn 70.3, Austin TX 2012
- Capital of Texas, Austin TX 2011, 2012, 2013
- HITS, Marble Falls TX, 2012
- TriRock, Austin TX, 2012
- Life Time Fitness, Dallas TX 2010
- Capital of Texas, Austin TX, 2010
- Jack's Generic Tri, Austin TX, 2011
Teaching at Aquarena Springs in San Marcos, TX.
A few of my favorite diving pictures below
A reef squid
A swim through in Cozumel
Fish circling a hatch on a wreck